This year our meet the teacher will look a bit different than past years in order to ensure we provide a safe environment for our students, parents/guardians, and staff.
Before entering the campus, all visitors and students must be wearing a mask and will be greeted at the door to have their temperatures checked.
Below is a list of table stations that parents/guardians will rotate through once they enter the building:
1. Fill out a school commitment form identifying if your child will be virtual for the first grading period or face-to-face after Sept. 8th (form is attached).
2. Complete a chrome book contract (form is attached).
3. Pay chrome book insurance with either a credit/debit card, cash, or check.
4. Meet the campus administrators and receive a folder that contains teacher information and links to virtual teacher videos.
5. If you chose face-to-face
a. Information regarding drop off and pick up along with backpack tags and vehicle tags (will be provided if needed)
b. Wristbands will be distributed to help identify student’s grade level and teacher upon face-to-face instruction.
6. Distribute chrome books and workbooks
7. If needed, there will be a video highlighting how to use the chrome book and google classroom that will be shown in the cafeteria.