Yesterday the district sent out information that we will continue to be closed until April 13th with that day being a teacher workday and students returning on the 14th. As we move forward I just wanted to touch on a few points.
- You should be receiving communication from your student's teacher at least once a day through either Remind 101, email, Google Classroom, Class Dojo, etc...
- Teachers are available to answer questions or assist students during the hours of 9-11 and 1-3 Monday - Friday through various methods.
- Weekly packets will be uploaded on the campus website on Sunday and the teachers will have access to send out electronic copies to parents either as a mass email or individually if requested.
- Packet pick up will available Monday from 11-1 for those who are unable to access the packets electronically. The change in pick up time is to help reduce the exposure of our staff.
- Starting Monday I will be posting a morning announcement to help students start their day on a regular routine just like when we are in school.
We all greatly miss our students and are looking forward to having them return soon! If there is anything that we can help you with please do not hesitate to call (phones are answered from 9-11 and 1-3) or email me at email@example.com.